Allison challenges our knowledge of Japanese culture with kintsugi — which is obviously something relating to food or a process, like “kanban”. Also, turf maintenance, can we name the seven dwarves and favorite cities (that we don’t live in).
In other news, we’re now publishing episodes weekly, so that’s cool.
- Difference between topsoil and loam
- Taiwanese Mandarin (official language of Taiwan)
- Kantaro: Sweet Tooth Salaryman
- I got my iPhone’s battery replaced and I’m angry Apple didn’t tell me to sooner
- Build and Fly a Paramotor