Allison challenges our knowledge of Japanese culture with kintsugi — which is obviously something relating to food or a process, like “kanban”. Also, turf maintenance, can we name the seven dwarves and favorite cities (that we don’t live in).
In other news, we’re now publishing episodes weekly, so that’s cool.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- Difference between topsoil and loam
- Taiwanese Mandarin (official language of Taiwan)
- Kantaro: Sweet Tooth Salaryman
- I got my iPhone’s battery replaced and I’m angry Apple didn’t tell me to sooner
- Build and Fly a Paramotor