In this episode, we discuss a swirling miasma of topics around metaphysics and spirituality. Said Gary, “apologies if I spout wild theories about the nature of everything…” and also “it’s gonna get weird.” Also, caring/not caring about tropical storms, voting by mail, the number of types of whisks we can name and whether cheesecake is a cake or a pie (spoiler: we’re all wrong).
- Tropical Storm Sally (WUnderground)
- Utah declares state of emergency after windstorm knocked down thousands of trees (Salt Lake Tribune)
- Salt Lake City’s new $4.1 billion airport is now open, has a smooth takeoff (Salt Lake Tribune)
- Your body language may shape who you are, Amy Cuddy (TED)
- Miasma (Merriam-Webster)
- 11 Different Types of Whisks (Home Stratosphere)
- Cheescake classification (Wikipedia)