We took a break! Did you miss us? In this episode we discuss Gary’s fountain and Chris channels his inner Dr. Seuss. We discuss how when two schisms like each other very much, they get together and create a new schism. Also: proper t-shirt rotation, colorful computing and cooking with Gary.
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Pandora | Stitcher | RSS | More
- Our one piece of feedback in the last two weeks (YouTube)
- Sedona Waterproofing Solutions (sedonawaterproofing.com)
- “Schism” by Tool (YouTube)
- Dyson Sphere (Binary Jazz)
- Julia Child’s Chicken Melon (Heather in SF) (mentioned on Episode 1110101: Murmuration)
- Momo (food) (Wikipedia)
- The Great British Bake Off (Wikipedia)
- Complementary Schismogenesis (Wikipedia)
- Schismogenesis (uidaho.edu)
- Apollo 8 (Wikipedia) (probably not the Apollo mission Gary was thinking of)
Intro and outro music by Serpiente Negra Ensamble, (“Musurgia Universalis” and “Düzensiz Meksikali”) from their album El Murciélago. © 2021 Serpiente Negra Ensamble. Used with permission.