This episode was recorded on the day after the Impeachment vote for President Trump. We apologize in advance for talking about politics. We also talk about pyramids which sort of makes up for it. Also, speaking backwards and height differences.
- PATH – Toronto’s Downtown Pedestrian Walkway (Toronto.ca)
- Binary Jazz question: What makes a pyramid a pyramid? Does it specifically refer to an object that has four sides that come to a point at the top, or can it be any base shape that comes to a point at the top?
In other words, “is a pyramid the pointiness, or is a pyramid the triangliness?”
- An Online Resource Guide to Freytag’s Pyramid (Quick Base)
- Ukiah, California (Wikipedia)
- The Parbs Scale: a Unit of Measurement for the Modern World (Github Gist)