In the first episode of the new decade we tackle Amita — which Gary thinks is a type of nut that has a shell softer than a pecan, while Chris links it to the Amitaville horror. Along the way we talk about one-hit wonders, what qualifies and what doesn’t, and whether being a one-hit wonder would be a good or bad thing. Also: inspiring “no”s.
- One-Hit Wonders (playlist by Spotify)
- Carter Burwell – When a Cowboy Trades his Spurs for Wings (Spotify)
- The Amityville Horror (Wikipedia)
- Why Every Horror Film of the 1980s Was Built on ‘Indian Burial Grounds’ (Atlas Obscura)
- 11 Little Known Words for Specific Family Members (Mental Floss)